Nepal is the most popular destination for the traveler because of its unique culture, ancient history, cultures, tradition, and natural splendor. Nepal is the home to 8 of the 14 highest peaks in the world with altitudes of over 8000m, including Mt. Everest. This package is suitable for those people who are interested in the UNESCO world heritage tour in Kathmandu. Similarly, if you have less time in Kathmandu, or you want a few days extension trips in Kathmandu, this tour package is best suitable for you. You will be exploring the Bhaktapur city, Kathmandu city, Bouddhanath Stupa Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Swambhunath Stupa. These sites are listed under the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Pashupati Nath Temple
The Pashupati Nath Temple is one of the holiest places for the Hindu People in Asia. The structure of this temple is a two-story amassing and is made in a pagoda-style. Pashupati temple is mainly known as the social occasion of ashrams pictures where people can do enjoy happiness and sharing sorrow. This traveler Paradise has been selected on the UNESCO world heritage list since 1979.
Swyambhunath Stupa is being considered around 2500 years old and because of this, many travelers are attracted to this Stupa. It is mainly known as the Monkey Temple. In the Swyambhunath temple, there are 13 rings of pinnacle symbolize and the 13 phases Which will accomplish the beautiful view of Swyambhunath Stupa. You can see the beautiful views of Kathmandu city from Stupa.
The structure of Bouddhanath Stupa was made around the fifth century A.D. The hight of this Stupa is 36m high having the unique three measurement mandala style structure. Mostly who follow Buddhist visit this Stupa. Around 10,000 people visit this Stupa per day. As Boudhanath Stupa is just like similar to Swyambhunath Stupa.
Kathmandu Durbar Square
It lies in the center of the capital city, Kathmandu. Kathmandu Durbar is also called Hanuman Dhoka Palace. This Durbar square mostly represents the culture of Hinduism. It is the best UNESCO heritage sightseeing tour in Kathmandu to hang around.
Patan Durbar Square
This Durbar Square is located only 8 km southeast of the Kathmandu. Patan Durbar is made In the third century. It is an open display of the Newari crafts which seems beautiful. People who follow Hinduism and Buddhism mostly visit the Patan Durbar Square. There is the belief that Hindu and Buddhist milestones are scattered.
Entrance Fee List for Visiting Popular landmarks of Kathmandu:
1. Kathmandu Durbar Square 150 NPR 1000 NPR/ USD 10 1000 NPR/ USD 10
2. Patan Durbar Square 250 NPR 1000 NPR/USD 10 1000 NPR /USD 10
**Patan Golden Temple 20 NPR 50 NPR/USD 0.5 50 NPR/USD 0.5
3. Bhaktapur Durbar Square 500 NPR 500 NPR / USD 5 1500 NPR / USD 15
4. Swayambhunath Stupa 50 NPR 200 NPR/USD 2 200 NPR / USD 2
5. Boudanath Stupa 100 NPR 400 NPR/ USD 4 400 NPR/ USD 4
6. Pashupatinath Temple 0 NPR 1000 NPR / USD 10 1000 NPR / USD 10
7. Changu Narayan Temple 100 NPR 300 NPR / USD 3 300 NPR / USD 3
8. Nagarkot 340 NPR 340 NPR / USD 3.4 340 NPR/USD 3.4
9. Narayanhiti Durbar Museum 250 NPR 500 NPR / USD 5 NPR 500 / USD 5
10. National Museum Chhauni 25 NPR 200 NPR / USD 2 NPR 200 / USD 2
11. Garden of Dreams 200 NPR 200 NPR / USD 2 NPR 200 / USD 2
12. Botanical Garden Godavari 57 NPR 260 NPR / USD 2.6NPR 260 / USD 2.6